Thursday, July 17, 2008

Will


Cortney is so nice to wake up with Will each morning, so I can have 30 minutes to myself to go to the gym across the street. 97% of the time, I come back and Will is sitting on Cort's lap and they are watching Mike and Mike together.


Will absolutely hates getting burped. Whenever you take the bottle out of his mouth, he knows exactly what's coming and he starts screaming in preparation (its really the only time he's ever upset). This picture illustrated Will at his calmest point during the burping process, however you can still see the sheer terror in his eyes.



You might remember from our last posts that Will slept in a little fold up baby camping bed for the first 2 months of his life. I loved that little bed and it was hard to put it away, however Will is enjoying his new big boy crib immensely. When we finished putting it together, we put him in it and he was all smiles for about 10 minutes.


Will's favorite past time: puking

Will's 2nd favorite pastime: crouching over to suck/chew on his hands

1 comment:

Tamber said...

I love the pictures. It makes me sad that I dont get to be close to you guys to see little will grow up. I love the many faces of Will. Keep putting up pictures so that we dont feel too distant. He is so adorable. I think he and marcus are going to get into trouble together when they get older.