
This is Cordon (the growler), who I'm pretty sure ate as many '
panpakes' as I did for breakfast.

This isn't with the Yosemite pics, but I just found it and I thought it was a great picture of us.
HAlf Dome in the background. Someday I'll hike it.

Darren. As you can see, affection for pancakes r
uns in their family.

Will and Cort at the
Oregon Coast. It was so windy that the babies could barely breathe. We just kept Will bundled up the whole time, but the look on
his face reeked of "what were you guys thinking taking me here?!"

Us in
front of Haystack Rock. I absolutely LOVED Portland and Cortney and I have both decided to put that on the map of 'places we'd like to live'
1 comment:
Hey, you were only a few hours away from us. Too bad we couldn't have met up. I hope you are doing well
Post a Comment