
Will and Marcus. Destined to be best friends.

Four Generations of Griffiths/
McAllisters. Grandpa Jim, Sue, Cort and Will.

Happy kid!

MRS. Janelle Olsen. Janelle and I worked together at
NuSkin and she got married 2 weeks before we met up at the Soup Kitchen. It was so good to see you Janelle and can't wait to hang out again!

This is the fabulous Erica Thomas. We lived in the same complex my freshman year and I've always had an
enormous amount of respect for her. Easily one of the most talented people I know and really inspired me to go out of my comfort zone that year and beyond. I was SO excited to see her and catch up!
1 comment:
who are you? thanks so much for the compliment! it was incredible to be able to see you again...and that cute husband of yours!
Post a Comment