Thursday, October 9, 2008

Will is the President of his Toes' Fan Club. At the end of the day His socks are usually drenched in slobber from him chewing on his toes. They're best buds.
Will's first swimming attempt and he really didn't mind it. In fact, I think he kind of liked it!
Too much fresh air makes for one tired baby!
The Portland Leg of the trip... This is my breakfast. I know it's huge! I asked the waitress how big the pancakes were and she had motioned about the diameter of a grapefruit, so seeing as how I was pretty hungry, I said "Give me the large stack!" and this is what came out- 3 pancakes bigger than my head with about 2 jars off strawberries on top. I actually ate about 3/4 of this and didn't regret one bite. I was starving and it was good. Don't judge me.
This is Darren Barker. I think he enjoyed playing with Will because he never growled at him like Cordon (his brother) does. Little does he know, Will just doesn't know how to growl yet.

1 comment:

Dan and Shauna said...

I'm so proud of you, Amy- I would've downed those pancakes too, they look awesome!