One day this past week, Will, my 16 lb. son, pooped 7 times in one day. No, he didn't have diarrhea and no, I wasn't feeding him anything different. Just pooped 7 times for the heck of it.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Sound's like a McAllister to me.
Love you guys,
Brad
wow, that is a big feat. BTW, Marcus has those same jammies. They could be twinners.
Definitely a McAllister. I had no idea bowels like that existed until I married in and bred a few myself.
The planets must be aligned in favor of pooping children. Abby had a crazy enormous man-sized (or larger- maybe moose sized) poop yesterday. You (& your nose) will be happy when Will is potty trained. :)
Good job Will!
What a cute little stinker you have though =)
So much for saving money on diapers! He better not slow us down at that exhibit tomorrow!
Lol. Sounds like Austin!! Who, btw, is also 16lbs...but he's just barely 6 months...and may weigh more now, i haven't weighed him in a month!
If I remember Right, it seems you said you were pretty regular in China when the rest of us were blocked up!
Hi you guys! Will is adorable. Darren and I are wondering if you guys are going to be able to make it to the wedding dinner on Jan. 2 We would really love to have you there. Will you still be in Utah that day, or do you fly home on thte 2nd? Please let me know as soon as you can, so we can order your dinners if you want to eat while you're there!
Maybe it's a hobby...
Post a Comment