Thursday, December 4, 2008

2/3 done!

Today is Cortney's last day of class for the quarter and we only have 2 more quarters before we graduate!!! He has been running a marathon this last week and has been on campus about 12 hours a day. Way to go babe! As a reward for your hard work, we're going to Hawaii next week:)

3 comments:

Dan and Shauna said...

Seriously, are you guys going to Hawaii??? Don't make me hurt you...

Eric and Jessica said...

Congrats on almost being done with school, Amy! I just finished in April and its so nice! Yay I'm glad you found my blog, I'll add you to my list! Your little boy Will is soo cute, is that short for William or anything? We're having another boy and thats a name I've really been considering :) Where do you guys live now? So glad to have found you! Can you believe it's been 4 years since China?

Harada's said...

I am so jealous, you are going to have so much fun!
Do you need a ride to the airport still? Also I have a little thank you gift for you for your 4 trips you made to the airport for us. SERIOUSLY THANK YOU AGAIN!!!