Friday, May 21, 2010

36.75 weeks

This is me. In all my glory. Duke, it's time buddy. Let's meet.

8 comments:

Becka & Jared said...

Look at that cute belly! Sometimes I miss it, then remember how AWFUL it was to sleep and get over it pretty quick. Ü Keep me posted next week after your appt!

The Katzbox said...

You look fabulous. I love your hair!!! I'm anxious to meet Duke as well...tho probably not nearly to the extent that YOU are!

Hope to see you this summer, Amykins.

Tamber said...

At least wait until full term. But I do hope he comes early for your sake. Good Luck! We are excited for you guys.

TheSchmierneys said...

Agreed! Come on out and play Duke! Your gonna LOVE your "Aunt" Cathie!

The Lowe Family said...

lookin' good Amy!! Can't wait to see pics of Duke. I'm 34 weeks and so done with being pregnant. :)

Emmy said...

Fun!

Harada's said...

You are so cute! Come out and play baby!!

Darren & Kenna said...

You look fabulous! Can't wait to see the little guy!