Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Will-ese


bap: bath

burr: bird, boot, balloon, depending on context

gink: drink

gee-gee: binky

bock: bike, block, book depending on context

woo-wee: movie

carrr: car

guck: truck

Gooke: Luke (his best friend)

Call-Cur: Calder (other best friend)

wabble: waffle

eff-fee: elephant

rilla: gorilla

shueww: shoe

busssh: toothbrush

wee: swing

side: outside, inside, slide depending on context

why: water

Amy: yes, he calls me by my real name

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! a lot of these are so similar to my kids. and Liv calls me Abby. glad to know i'm not alone.

Emmy said...

hahah!! These are great!

Tamber said...

That is hilarious that he calls you by your first name. Marcus use to call me hun because Eric did. I think they tend to call you by what your spouse (or if they have siblings) call you most.

TheSchmierneys said...

I am so thankful to have a Will to english dictionary! I'm sure I'll refrence it when it's BABY TIME!!!