Monday, May 17, 2010

Today

Today Cortney left for work before Will woke up and when he finally woke up, the first thing he said was, "Daddy? Daddy?"

I took him out of the crib and he wandered around the house looking for "Daddy? Daddy?" for a good 10 minutes and when I told him Daddy was at work he scowled at me and came over and hit my leg in frustration.

These two boys... best buddies. I really hope Cortney never has a job where he has to travel alot. I don't think our boys (or I) could handle it.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Welcome to my world! This is a daily happening at our house, and Dustin works a lot of nights and days away from us. My kids are such daddy kids that this is no fun for them. It is so hard some days, but I would rather them love their daddy this way.