Monday, September 6, 2010

Costco: Where Dreams Come True

I go to Costco once a month to stock up on a few items.

1) Ground Beef. I love getting the 9% fat beef that is already divided into 1 lb. increments and frozen. Makes my life so easy.

2) Chicken Breasts. $0.50 more per lb. than at the grocery store, but well worth it in my opinion. Already trimmed (HATE trimming chicken fat) and sealed in portions to freeze. Another life saver.

3) Raw tortillas. Once you have them, you can't live without them.

4) Craisins. Buying them in the small packets at the grocery store is highway robbery!

5) Pears. They have the best best best pears. If they have them, I always get them.

6) Chocolate Chips. What can I say? We like cookies. And chocolate.

I just love Costco. I love the meats, the produce and the dairy. I just hate checking out. 6 items quickly totals $65! I tell Cortney all the time that I dream of the day when I don't have to worry about coupons and sales and I can do all of my shopping at Costco.

Until then, Costco, we'll just have to have a once-a-month affair.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I hate to love Costco... but I do. Oh--I do.

inkylou said...

They still have those tortillas, do they? It's been years since I've had those . . . you'll know who to blame now if yours go missing. :)

TheSchmierneys said...

Your my new source for the tortillas! Tara laudie got me hooked and then up and moved on me! Next time you go you HAVE to grab a package for me too!

Brooke said...

I agree with you on the tortillas. We LOVE them!