Today at church we sat behind the Chirstensens. During Sacrament meeting, Gavin (3 weeks younger than Duke) pooped through his clothes. I grabbed my extra pjs and handed them to Marcie, but she graciously declined showing me that the poop was all over her and she needed to go home and change as well.
During Sunday School while in the nursing lounge, Katie Busken came in with Logan (1 month younger than Duke), who has just pooped through his clothes. I pulled out the extra pjs again and offered them to Katie, who graciously took them.
Now, at this point I'm pretty proud of myself that I was prepared (which I usually never am).
Not 10 minutes later, Duke pooped through his clothes and since I had given away the extra clothes I had, he fashioned just a diaper for the rest of church.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! Terrific story! Dean has never (fingers crossed) had a blow-out. What. The. Heck.
That's awesome. Good for you for sporting the diaper. I think that's one of the cutest looks a baby could have.
Post a Comment