Duke has a best friend! The only hang up is that he has to wait for him to be born.
Our best friends Andrew and Lauren found out this week they are having a boy! I've never been so excited for a baby that isn't mine. And really the only time I've ever looked forward to winter. January 7th to be exact.
Can't wait!
In related news... I'm asking for fasting and prayers in my behalf that the Staceys will stay in Columbus for residency. My family's life would completely crumble if they moved.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fasting is good. Or, you could all write letters to the program director here in Columbus and tell him how indispensable I am...whichever you prefer!
We would die if we had to leave too. Either of starvation because we wouldn't have Amy's delicious food to eat or Luke would tackle us to death because he wouldn't have Will to play with.
Post a Comment