Will:
1) had his first case of road rash on his elbow. Will has had quite a few "ouchies" on his legs (mostly shins), but this is the first on his elbow. For those of you wondering how he got it, I'm right there with you. I have no clue. I just noticed it on his arm the other day.
2) his counting has progressed from counting, "1, 8!" to "1, 2, 8!". It's the little victories, right?
3) was at the library this week looking at a statue of Johnny Appleseed, pointed to the statue and said, "Jesus". We'll keep working on this one.
Duke:
1) Rolls over. I know. He's still supposed to just lay there, right? He rolls from his tummy to his back. He does them pretty consistently, but every time he rolls over he has a look on his face like, "whoa! what just happened? where am i?"
2) talks. He's been "talking" for a few weeks and he's right on the cusp of laughing. But his talking is really the cutest thing ever and you can tell he's really trying to tell you something. Which makes me wonder, what are you trying to say? Probably something like, "can you do something about the other kid trying to stuff eggos/sippy cups/blueberries in my mouth?!"
Good job boys. We're proud of you.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I have to admit that I thought this post was going to be about the new Ipod touches that were released today (or yesterday...) by Apple. That's what I get for having a Mac-obsessed husband. :) But then the title totally made sense. So, congrats to Duke and Will, and not so much to Steve Jobs. :)
Post a Comment