Monday, April 11, 2011

Duke's 6 Facts

1. As noted by his picture, Duke is excellent at pulling off the books from the bookshelf. This and sitting in the drawer under the oven are his favorite activities.

2. Loves cheerios. The minute we get out the box, he starts kicking his legs in excitement. And just imagine his excitement when we finally introduce him to Honey Nut.

3. Wants to be big SO bad. He wants to run and chase Will so badly, but his army crawl just does t give the same threatening effect as a sprint and tackle would. He pulls himself up to stand on everything.

4. Loves bath time. When Will heads for the bath, Duke is crawling right behind him. And lucky for him, he doesn't mind at all that Will dumps water on his head the entire time.

5. Is still the sweetest baby I've ever come into contact with. Chubby and cuddly. The perfect combo. Loves to babble and do a ghetto booty shake whenever he gets the chance.

6. Has 4 teeth. 2 on top and bottom with more coming!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I. cannot believe. how different he looks! Little Duke! I mean, big Duke! Oh, last time I held you in my arms you were so tiny and had a diaper explosion. Oh he really will be such a gentle giant. Does he growl still?