Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Forgetting and Remembering

This picture helps me forget:
-the obscene amount of poopy diapers I changed today.
-the fact that Will pooped on the basement floor AND pooped in his underwear.
-my house is a total wreck
- I haven't cleaned the bathrooms in 2 months
- Duke threw everything I fed him on the floor
-my back hurts
-I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow
-I totally screwed up the enchiladas I made for dinner
-I'm pretty sure I have BO at the moment

But it helps me remember:
-my kids have perfect smiles
-Dads can make anything cool
-houses can be cleaned later
-the kids are happy and healthy
-eventually ALL kids figure out ALL aspects of the potty training thing
-cortney loves being a dad and he's a darn good one
-will and duke are crazy about each other and while they get into tons of trouble together, they constantly look out for each other
- the boys have great balance
-I live in a really cute house on a quiet street
-tomorrow will be better
-today was still a good day (no ER visits:)



Following this picture, we had a dance party to the Foo Fighters and Will did about 30 somersaults and we reminisced about the absolutely amazing FF concert we were privileged to be a part of last week.

And then we went to bed. And I was happy.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Is it weird that this made me feel better about MY life too?

E.T. moment? Weird.