Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pics of the week




My reward for running at 6 am--this gorgeous sunrise. Did I mention Ohio is heaven on Earth? It is. I just love our lives here. It's like the all-American childhood for kids and grown-ups.




What I found on my way to taking out the trash. *blush*




Duke McAllister DDS. He hasn't put down his toothbrush in over a week. No lie.




Probably my favorite pic of the week. The boys had so much fun playing in the rain yesterday. You know how there are just some pictures that completely sum up your life? This is one of them. This picture means so much to me (and Cort) because it totally displays these boys and how crazy they are about each other. But any other Joe Shmo would just think it was another picture of kids playing outside.




I came downstairs this morning to find Duke just like this, watching Sports Center. Turned on the tv by himself and everything. Bless his little adorable heart.

No comments: