
On the last Tuesday of every month, the Volunteers of America Thrift Store has everything in the store for 1/2 price. On the last Wednesday of every month, Ohio Thrift has 1/2 price on everything at their stores. Its like a treasure hunt. I love it because there are always a few things that you'd like to have that you don't exactly need that are nice to pick up on these days. Like right now, I'm picking up a few extra sweaters for the winter. And I love getting Will's shoes there. I have him stocked up for the next few sizes and its so nice only paying $1 for shoes instead of $12 at Target or Walmart. You always come out feeling like you've just conquered the shopping world.
3 comments:
hey Amy!this is Janalee Hubbard you knew me as hansen though...anywho i found you on Manette's blog and wanted to get in contact with you... sorry i have a bouncing baby on my lap so... i will write you more later.. i just set up my blog yesterday!
You're the perfect grad school wife. You know that? Cort is "seriously, so blessed!"
How is it that I've been living here my whole life you somehow you seem to know all the cool stuff that comes in handy?! I just sold a pair of Seven's to RedPlanetX (which I heard about through you) because I never wear them. And now I hear about this deal at these thrift stores?! Man, I'll be checking your blog everyday. :)
Post a Comment