#1 I've been working really hard with Will on the "where's mommy's baby?" game where he points to my growing belly in an attempt to let him know that someone is joining the family soon. All 3 of us were at Macy's the other night and on the way out, Cortney asked Will, "Where's mommy's baby?" and without even flinching, Will pointed to Cortney's stomach and paused for dramatic effect (Cortney and I are speechless) and then threw his head back and laughed.
#2 Today I was getting dressed and in an effort to keep Will occupied I gave him the book from my nightstand which happened to be "What To Expect When You're Expecting" and I handed it over to him and said, "Tell mommy what to expect Will" and he flipped open the book and quickly said, "Ouch. Ouch."
I think we have a class clown on our hands.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So awesome. Seriously.
I've been trying hard to get Jake to "get it" as well. I just don't think he does. We're working on it. Do you know the gender yet?
That is HILARIOUS..... Ouch doesnt quite cover it there big guy! :) He is a little comedian! I love that kid!
Post a Comment