
After a day of traveling, we finally got to my parent's house and ended up with 3 kids in the tub! These adorable red heads are my brother, Jared's. Ava and Lauren were nice
enough to share their
bath time and Will certainly enjoyed the company! From what we hear, these girls and Will had a lot of fun while we were away. Will is right in the middle of Ava and Lauren's ages, so it worked out perfectly.

And here we are at our first port,
Puerta Vallarta. We got off the ship and decided to take a bus tour of the city. Good move. It was so much fun. The bus
tour just drove up the coast and you fell more in love with the blue ocean with each minute.

Like I said. What's not to love about this?

Me and my belly.

Me and my best friend. Relishing in every second of our vacation. Beautiful life in a beautiful place!
1 comment:
Wish I looked as cute as you do when I am pregnant. Looks like a fun trip.
Post a Comment