Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fun Days

Thursday: COSI in the am with Lauren and Luke. Nap time. Run errands. Cort comes home and takes the boys. Run Dublin Irish Festival 5k with Carie and Mandie and finish at 32:16. Not really fast, but much better than I expected and relieved that it felt so natural. So much fun running with those ladies. Looking forward to the next 5k's we have coming up. Come home. Eat dinner. Go to bed.

Friday: Weightlifting at the gym. Will sick in the morning (not fun). Drive around for an hour because I'd rather have Will throw up in the car than on the carpet in the house. Come home. Nap time (Will sleeps for 4 hours). Will wakes up and starts immediately jumping off the couch (aka, feeling just fine). Dad gets home and we head to Old Dublin. Walk around. Eat Jeni's Ice Cream. Wander around Old Dublin Cemetery (sounds odd, but its a really really cool cemetery and at night you'd feel like you were in the Thriller video). Come home. Read stories. Go to bed.

Saturday: Early run in the neighborhood. Mow lawn. Pull weeds. Trader Tots $10 bag sale with Lauren, Anna, and Cathie. Stop at Speedway to down a 32 oz. drink to cool off from sidewalk sale. Nap time. Go to the Zoo and spend almost the entire time with Will standing on the train tracks waiting for the train to come around. "Ready, Ready, Ok, Go!" Poor kid. Train never came. Note to self: come back when train works. Go home. Read lots of stories. Go to bed.

1 comment:

TheSchmierneys said...

So where exactly are you scoring the crack to keep you going? Seriously I'm exhasuted just reading it! But they say the more you exercise the more energy you have.I'll have to give that a try again...I can't wait for school to start again!