Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What did you learn at school today?

While I was at the gym today, I saw a girl jumping rope over in the corner and thought, "hey, that looks fun! that'd be a good way to shake up my cardio routine!" And remembering that I had once won the jump rope competition in kindergarten (jumping 67 jumps consecutively, thank you very much), I thought jumping rope would come back naturally and I could easily relive the glory days.

I went over and grabbed the jump rope and jumped 5 times and realized I would never be able to relive the glory days ever again.

All the moms know why.

5 comments:

Tamber said...

haha! that is hilarious! Maybe after a couple of months you will be back to the jump roping thing, but for now, I would take a rest with any type of jumping.
PS...don't get on a trampoline anytime soon...I learned the hard way.

Alicia said...

Ooohhhh, yeeeaahhh... I know why.

I've been putting off my Jillian Michaels's dvd for this very reason.

Lindsay said...

That is hilarious! Oh how we miss those glory days.

Lauren said...

yeah, maybe after that uterus comes out.

Darren & Kenna said...

I love your posts. You always think of the funniest things to share. We miss you guys!