
Duke. Sweet little Duke. Don't you want to just pinch/kiss/tickle those cheeks for forever and a day?!

My first canning experience. This, ladies and gentlemen, is salsa from our very own garden. We bottled so much and still had a stockpot of salsa left over that we threw away because we had way too much. Lesson learned for next year. I had to call my mom at least 12 times to figure out how to can, but it all worked out great! Hopefully it tastes good... Until then, we look very proficient in food storage if you looked at our basement shelves.

One of my new favorite pics. This is what I found when I went looking for Will. The best part is I think Duke really enjoys it when Will crawls into sleep with him. I think I'll wait till Duke is a little bigger before I'll let them sleep in the same room as I am positive Will would climb into Duke's crib every night.

Also a new favorite. This is such a perfect representation of our family. After we work in the yard on Saturdays, we go to Circle K and get a Polar Pop (any size fountain drink) for $0.59. And this is Will and
cort sharing their Polar Pop listening to the
ipod, probably TLC or something from when I was in 5
th grade.

And more Duke. Really, I just love him more and more everyday. He has become so animated suddenly and is constantly smiling and doing his bear growl thing, but in a really happy way. It looks like his brown curly hair is here to stay, which I am excited about.
2 comments:
the crazy thing is that even as cute as these pictures are, they still dont capture the total cuteness that is Duke! You could bottle it up and sell it! I love the Mac boys SO much!
Love it! Duke is really starting to look like Will a lot! Both are totally kissable. . . . loving all the pictures you're posting!!
Post a Comment