I had the boys in the double jogger and I was running around Fred Beekman Park (across the street from campus). It's about 93 degrees and about 99% humidity, I'm sweating like a pig, wearing my tank top and running shorts when a silver Corolla filled with 3 college guys drives by with the windows rolled down shouting "HOTTIE!! HOTTIE!!" at me as they pass.
Compliment or insult?
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Take it as a compliment, hot mom. You've still got game.
Compliment. After having kids, you take anything you can get. :)
Totaly compliment, Hardly anyone looks good when your running in 90 degree heat add to that your pushing a double stroller and college guys think your butt is worthy of a shout out... that must be SOME butt!!!
Definitely a compliment. All those available, scantily clad college girls with amazing bodies yet you get a shout out. One of the best compliments around.
You still got it!
(Nursing probably doesn't hurt the hottness category).
Post a Comment