
Where ever Duke is laying, Will is close by. I find this picture multiple times a day. And recently, I hear Will get in a soft, cute voice and say, "hey" to Duke. I must say that all the time. Will also tries to rest his head on Duke's head, which doesn't
work out so well as you might imagine.

This is from a recent trip to the zoo. Its crazy how you take your kids to do great things and all they want to do when you get there is play with the door, or something really non-spectacular. This day, he happened to find the train tracks and stopped and waited for the train for 30 minutes. It never came. We got there long after the last run of the train, but no matter how many times we told Will that the train wouldn't come, he still stood there yelling, "OK! Ready, Go!" and "Go! Go! Train!" Cortney and I went back and forth between laughing and crying. It was hysterical. I love how you can just see his determination in the picture.

Best friends. Will knows the minute he hears the garage door open that Dad is home and he runs to the door to greet him, from no matter where he is in the house. Last Saturday Cortney was sleeping in till the late hour of 8:30 and Will just wouldn't have it. He kept going and and pulling on Cortney's legs and and saying, "Up! Up!" I guess while there is precious time to spend with Dad, Dad certainly won't be allowed to waste any of it sleeping!

Probably the cutest picture ever. This is was the goat petting area of the zoo.

Another recent favorite. This was in old town Dublin. Cortney and I have decided that if we stay in Columbus, we'll live in Dublin. Its just perfect. Its one of those places that you're surprised there hasn't been a movie filmed there because its just so perfect.
2 comments:
Those are such cute pics of Will. I love the train story. If only there was an imaginary train that they would sit and wait for at home...maybe while I'm cooking dinner?
We can't agree more about the Dublin thing!
Post a Comment