Monday, July 16, 2012

#facebookposts

While I love FB just as much as the next next one, I refuse to be the annoying "friend" who posts multiple times a day, transcribing their every movement of the day. So here are some FB pics that never were:




Will loves finding worms after rainstorms. This particular time he was keeping his family of worms alive in the cup holder of the double stroller. We haven't used this stroller since.




One Sunday afternoon there was a downpour but the boys were so stircrazy that we had to let them outside. They rode their bikes in the pouring rain for at least 30 min, squealing in delight and the entire time, all I was thinking was, "this is exactly what I wanted when I said I wanted little boys."




#homeboy




Will always finds a way to sneak in my bed while Cort is away on business. I don't mind. He's a good face to wake up to, and even usually asks me if I've slept well.




One morning I was frantically trying to get out of the house (I think for a Dr appt) and the boys were wreaking havoc on my every move. I finally screamed at Will to go put his shoes on and put Duke's on too. They finally left me alone but wasn't expecting their shoes to be on, since that task isn't exactly in either of their repertoires. I was grabbing my things to head out the door and Will yelled, "Mom! Look!" and there they were, shoes on. Boys, you sure know how to melt a mom's heart.




Sometimes finger painting and patting your head coincide.




Fatherhood=taking the time to lay on the grass to look at the airplanes in the sky.




#nipplediscovery (taken by Will, of Will)




#selfportrait




Little boys and mud are best friends.

No comments: