Monday, July 16, 2012

More




Duke has such a soft spot in his heard for fuzzy things-especially dogs. He flocks to them, to put it lightly. This sweet dog was harnessed to a tree at the park and Duke coddled him (constantly giving him hugs and kisses) for 20 minutes until the owners were a little creeped out and left.




Duke calls sandwiches "munch", which I can only put together to mean "lunch", since we usually eat them for lunch. But he kills me with cuteness every time.




During a parent teacher conference with Miss Erin, she told me that Will could write his name. This was shocking to me and when he came home that day I asked him to write his name, and just like that he wrote his name! In all honesty, it was one of my proudest moments as a parent. I asked him to write his name for pretty much everyone we ran into for the next week because I was so happy about it.




Duke made this and pointed to it and said "poopy".




#escaladeatgrandmas #ballers




Even Superman has a dad.




When my mom pulls me on the bike up and down hills for an hour, it really makes me tired seeing her work so hard. -Duke




#blackmail




I don't love it when Cort's away, but holy smokes the boys sleep like champs. They never have any problems falling asleep.

1 comment:

carie said...

Love the pictures and love love love Will writing his name :) So proud of him!