Then on Tuesday, I put on my brand new pair of pants from JCrew. They're skinny ankle capris in a medium blue-Casablanca blue to be exact (so I can cash in on the trendy colored pants fad, while being able to wear them a little longer than the trend lasts because they're blue) and Will comes up to me and says, "your shorts are pretty" with a cheesy little grin. I've never heard him say pretty before this.
Look out ladies. We have another Jef Holm in the pipeline.

Will holding a ginormous caterpillar at the natural history museum. No matter how many times I walk through the bug wing, I always feel itchy and creeped out.
1 comment:
I love this! You make me want to buy a brighter pair of skinny jeans except I wouldn't get the same reaction from my guys. Jef and Emily 4-ever :)
Post a Comment