Friday, March 28, 2014

On Monday, I took Duke to the ENT and scheduled his tonsillectomy for sleep apnea, just like Will had. Will was at a play date, and Matt was at Margie's so it was nice to have some one on one with him. We made loads of glove balloons at the Dr, then went and got a treat at Central Market. On the way, Duke said he wanted a black treat aka chocolate. He chose mint gelato and after he devoured both of our servings, and I got up to leave, he said "but I need a black treat!" and we got 2 squares of chocolate. I love that kid so much and I'm excited to get more into the habit of having one on one with both of the older boys. I know Duke loved it so much, and I just loved having him all to myself!

Will had been at Sophia's and Angie invited us over for dinner. She made fajitas and they were so good. Reminded me that I haven't made fajitas in too long. Sophia and Will are such good friends, and to think Angie and I met while we were registering our kids for kindergarten!

















No comments: