Matt is amazing. And tomorrow he is 6 mos old. How did that happen?? He has delicious thighs and he's curvy in all the right places. And the sounds he makes are just divine. He blows zerberts all the time and smacks his lips. He just oozes with happiness. I thought Duke was the happiest baby, but I think Matt beats him. He makes my soul so happy.

Aren't they great?
Yesterday Will asked for "roley poley" donuts. It took me a minute but I figured out what he wanted. He asked to get them at the place with the white hats. One of the benefits of having a kid with Auditory Processing Disorder is the cute ways they describe things.


While looking at the conveyer belt, Duke said "it looks like a tummy ache!" It sure does, buddy.
The Friday before this, we went to Sea World with Melba and Boo Markham. It was soooo fun. We got really cheap season passes and can't wait to go back again. I started tearing up at the Shamu show because it was so fun! I love taking my boys to new and exciting places.


At the Shamu show.


Sea lion show. Always funny. The walrus at the end was awesome.

Cortney worked from home part of the day yesterday because someone tried to break into our house...long story but no one was hurt (or even scared) and nothing was taken. But I love this picture. Duke is so happy to be on dads lap and Cort is just drumming away. Im so thankful for Cortney and his passion for fatherhood. A pretty handsome duo!
No comments:
Post a Comment