Thursday, April 17, 2014

Update

I need to get back into posting everyday!!! I was doing so well there for a while... Here's a brief update...








Yesterday, my parents left. This was duke on the way home from the airport. We all felt the same way. It was probably our best trip together, and it seems so hard to manage 3 kids on my own now...and Matt is particularly confused as to why he has had to lay on the carpet today instead of being in Grandma's arms.
















While they were here, we drove an hour and went on a really really cool safari type thing and got to feed all these animals from our hands. They were all so fun, but the ostriches were freaky. Watching them up close was so strange-the way they walk, and I def wouldn't want one chasing me! But the camel pictured is named Humphrey..hehe




There was also a jog a thon at Will's school. Every 3 laps around the school, you got a raffle ticket. They were giving out really cool prizes like weeks of summer camps and I told Cort we had to bring our A game. Between mom pushing Matt in the stroller, and Will, Cort and I running, we got 16 tickets, which means as a group of 4 we ran/walked 16 miles!! We won a month of free karate and a pass to one of the trampoline places. We came. We conquered. As we were running around the school, I thought that I should have told my Sunday school class to come and run it with us. The thought of 12-15 teenagers running to win prizes for Will made me laugh, but they are the type of kids that would have loved that.




Our beloved Uncle Chris had a birthday. He enjoyed this birthday text. Hopefully we can see him soon...and hopefully Cort and I can visit him in Germany next year.




This is Duke's depiction of Chris through playdoh. This is so funny on so many levels. It looks like he just finished a week of drunken debotcherry and then got run over by a car.




Duke Lane got his tonsils and adenoids out. It's been rough, not going to lie, but I think we're over the worst of it.




I love these legs.




Will came home from school and asked for rolley poley donuts...took me a second
To realize this was what he meant. Love this kid. He's doing SO great at reading! He's working so hard at school and I'm so proud of him.













We played hooky and went to sea world with Boo and Melba.
It was soooo fun. We got season passes, so we will be going more often:)

And I think that brings us up to date folks!!

No comments: