Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Today was the best day. Will came into my room right after he woke up and immediately said "mom, I'm 6!" while holding up his fingers. I had made waffle batter the night before to be all ready, but after making one, Will decided he wanted yogurt for breakfast instead. But I made him take a picture with his waffle anyway.


He went to school and I dropped off Duke at school and then had to cram in a bunch of errands before I picked Will up to take him to JumpStreet, an indoor trampoline park. It was a blast and we will definitely be going back again. He loved it!

A few times today I got choked up thinking about Will and all we've done together in 6 years. I am positive he is one of Heavenly Father's most treasures spirits.

Will went back to school and passed out treats to his class. Cortney picked him up and he came home to birthday cake. He asked for a Spider-Man birthday cake, so I got a big cookie cake and piped a spider web on it and put a Spider-Man action figure on top.

The next two hrs were a mad dash for the boys to get ready to go to mutual with Cort and for me to go to see the Haim concert with Angie. It was so great! It's 3 sisters and they are college age. They had such strong presence on stage and I loved watching them. I left feeling inspired as a woman/mom with a "d@mn right, I can do this" attitude. The perfect way to end the day I celebrate becoming a mother.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: