Sunday, October 18, 2009

Going Green to Save Green

Last month we made the switch to cloth diapers and we are loving life! Thankfully, cloth diapers have improved tremendously over the years and with the new girls downstairs (my washer and dryer), we don't even sweat it! We still use disposables at night, but about 90% of the time we use these and I love not feeling like I'm a slave to buying diapers. Its really not that bad, at all. If anyone is interested, I highly recommend it. Even Cort thinks they're awesome!

4 comments:

The Katzbox said...

YAY for you guys!!! Yay for Will and Yay for Cort!!!. You guys are rockin' the environment. Way to go!!!1

And Will looks adorable no matter which cheeks are close to the diaper.

:)

Harada's said...

Thoase are some Cute cloth diapers but no thanks I will stick to disposable for sure!

steph said...

An iiiinteresting idea. I'd love to hear a follow-up post in a few months, to see how it's going. If they have made leaps and bounds in improvements, maybe I should give it a shot.

Anonymous said...

You inspired me Amy. I decided to give them a try. I'd been wanting to but there are so many different ones out there and I was unsure, but I found one that I think will work. I'm hoping that they will be less irritating for him. I'm hoping that once he's walking it wont be too difficult to potty train him since the cloth diapers will be easier for him to know when he's wet. Thanks for the inspiration!