
I would say that at least 3 times a week, Will and I spend the afternoons at some of our local parks. All these
pictures were taken at
Northam Park. Its right next to the library, so we usually play there for a while, then head to the park. Another plus for this park is that its a great place to meet Dad on his way home from work to have some family time before we head home for the night.

Will loves this park and is getting to be quite the dare devil. He likes to go over to the edges of the jungle gym and hold one foot off just to scare me and see me scream and run around the jungle gym to get to him. Its a great game for him and good cardiovascular exercise for me.

This is Will
screeching in excitement. When he sees other kids playing on the jungle gym he starts yelping in excitement. Its so funny.

This is the calm before the storm. I'm about to tell him its time to go home and he's about to get
really pissed off.
1 comment:
That last picture?...that's priceless...truly...
Post a Comment