Saturday, February 6, 2010

Boys Names

We need some suggestions. We need something that's unique, but not weird. And you've heard it before, but don't hear it every day. Please help.

7 comments:

katie said...

Please take Jimmer so that if we ever have another boy Lance won't force it on our family

Lauren said...

How about Nolan Henry McAllister? :)

acandiedapple said...

I have to agree with Lauren. Nolan Henry has a nice ring to it. ;) Here's a quick list from my stash:

Magnus
Miles
Orin
Graham
Beck
Quinton
Grant
Ashford
Porter
Lincoln

Jason doesn't like most of these and I don't care if we end up with kids with the same name, so feel free to choose any of them. Oh and Nolan is also on my 'maybe someday' list.

Tamber said...

I like Nolan too, what happened to that name? Here are a couple I will throw out there.
Devin
Gavin
Hayden
Jaron
Levi
Lucus
Riley
Seth
Taylor
Tanner
Weston

Okay...I know there were some wierd ones in there, just thought I would throw some new ones on the list.

Anonymous said...

if you REALLY want to be unique but not weird, you'd go with bill or bob or tony or jim or steve or mark or mike or paul or john or something like that. all the old school names that aren't used anymore. what is NOT unique is to use names that are supposedly unique, because everyone is using them!

Christy said...

Reza's number one pick is Austin. I'll give you one guess where he got that one.

Emmy said...

We're working on this, too. .. good luck!