Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Survey...

1. Please raise your hand if you have ever almost fainted in the middle of a temple session and had 3 old ladies following you around giving you cups of water.

2. Please raise your hand if you have ever run out in the middle of a temple session with your hand over your mouth yelling "I'm going to throw up" as you ran down to the bathroom. And while you were throwing up, you hear a nice old lady outside your stall saying, "It's ok, honey. Don't you worry about it."

*I want to point out that I finished both of these sessions. Both times it was right at the end, so luckily everyone was kind enough to wait for me while I "came to". As for the puking incident yesterday, I walked back into the session with 5 senior citizens (the rest of session) smiling back at me. So embarrassing.

Both of my hands are raised.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

If it makes you feel any better, within the past month I have fainted over the alter during sealings and bled my guts out on a super heavy period day in the middle of the session - causing me to finish the session commando style. I feel your pain completely. So humilitating.

Alicia said...

One hand raised. Yes... I almost fainted last time. Yes... I am pregnant.

Alicia said...

But, woah.
I just read the comment above mine.
That really blows.

Lauren said...

Sorry, I really laughed at this post.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't the temple, but almost the same exact thing happened to me my first (and last) day working at bed,bath and beyond (replace little old ladies with middle aged man and a punk teen with a fro-hawk).

Emmy said...

Oh, blech.

Tamber said...

I always wondered what happened when you leave a session early. When I was pregnant there were many times I thought I would have to leave...not because I was sick, but because I couldn't hold it any longer.

Confessions of a Food Obsessed Girl said...

note to self. don't go to the temple when i'm pregnant! sorry! that stinks!

Anonymous said...

ah, yet another reason that i'm catholic. :)

Christy said...

I nearly passed out my very first time. The A/C was broke and it was August. I also puked in the parking lot prior to entering the temple, swallowed some back during, and puked at home after...