
Our first toe injury. Will dropped a can of soup on his big toe and spend the rest of the day trying to take the band-aid off.

Punky Brewster lives on. This delightful outfit Will picked out all on his own.

Charlie Brown still rocks. Will was Charlie Brown for Halloween and this, unfortunately, was the only picture we got of him. He was a huge hit at the ward Halloween party (I'll have to take Cort's word for it, I was puking my guts out at home) and won the "Best Kid's Costume" prize. He is drenched in water from trying to drink from the drinking fountain.

Fall in Ohio is the most beautiful place on earth. I really defy anyone to differ. It's just incredible.

We raked leaves. I have never raked leaves or shoveled snow in my life, until I became a home owner.
3 comments:
That's a cute little foot. Poor guy! That's so funny, people told me I should dress Weston as Charlie Brown for Halloween too! Hope you're feeling okay!
I love Ohio in the fall! So pretty! Keeping focusing on all that you do love & enjoy in your life! You "Logically" already know how blessed you are! :) I love you AMY!!!
Love the pictures!
Post a Comment