Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Homesick


Top picture: A group of random guys that asked to take a picture with me at the Summer Palace in Beijing. Bottom left: Me on the Great Wall. I'm standing in the archway (i know it's small). Bottom right: The best part about China- the people and specifically the kids. Being perfectly honest, are there cuter kids anywhere else in the world? These were some of my favorite preschool girls- Jessica, Maria, and Sabrina.
Top picture: Cami (another preschooler) and I having a little too much fin with stickers. Bottom left: Leah (a jr. high girl) used to ask me to braid her hair before she went to sleep. This time I asked her to do my hair. Bottom left: Me holding Larry (one of my regular students) with the main part of the school behind us.


Man, I miss this place. Prior to marrying Cort (because everywhere he is will always feel like home), I have never felt more 'at home' any place in my entire life. I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite pictures. This is my first time scanning anything, so it's not the best, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Tamber said...

I love the pictures...looks like fun. After watching all of the Olympics, it makes me really want to go visit China. We will have to do that with you and Cort though so that we can actually survive.