
This is the view from our apartment. Isn't is amazing? This is probably at the top of the list of things that I will be oh, so sad, to leaving when we move. This is Beekman Park. It's owned and operated by OSU and it houses 6 softball fields, 2 basketball courts, 3 volleyball courts, a jungle gym, and a duck pond. Notice how manicured the grass is- I think these softball fields rival AAA baseball fields with their pristine grass. At night we open the windows and listen to bats make contact with the softballs while hearing the chimes of crickets in the background- beautiful sounds. Its almost like being in Field of Dreams (directly south of our apartment is a large cornfield), except Shoeless Joe Jackson doesn't normally play on these fields, and I haven't seen James Earl Jones come out of the cornfields lately.
1 comment:
That is an awesome park. You guys just seem to have luck living next to amazing parks.
Post a Comment