Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Teething
Does anyone have a child that got their top teeth first? I'm about 99.9% sure Will is teething and he is constantly shoving things in his mouth and he'll grab any part of your hand and chew on it. I was feeling in his mouth this morning and it felt like there was a tooth trying to come through on top, but no signs of teeth on the bottom. We're rocking the baby Tylenol pretty much non stop. Pictures of everything Will shoves in his mouth to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have heard of the top teeth coming through first, but I have never seen it. One thing that I did notice was that the teeth seem like they come close to the surface sometimes and then go back in...i dont know if that is true or not, but it is my theory. I remember thinking that Emma would get her teeth at like 3 or 4 months because she was chewing on everything and drooling, and cranky, but then she never did. Anywho....that is what I have experienced, but every kid is different. Good luck
Same with Abby. Looked like teeth were going to break through and it took another 2 months or so before they did. Unless there are some top-teeth-first genes in your family I will bet you $10 that the bottom ones will show up first. Let us know!
hahah . . Ava got a BIG top tooth first and it looked so funny. Tara caled her Hillbilly Baby and we all cracked up about it. Actually, she got both her top teeth first, so if you have your brothers funny top tooth genes, you have a teether on your hands. But, both my kids got their bottom ones first, at four months, on the bottom.
Teething is exhausting. . .taking four times longer than you think. .. it's rough. Yay for baby motrin! Good luck!
Post a Comment