Sunday, August 30, 2009
A few days ago, I needed to run to Target for a few things. It was one of those days where you don't exactly feel on top of your game and maybe you haven't even showered yet and your kid is teething and well, you get the picture. I was quickly throwing on some clothes to head out the door before my kid have yet another meltdown, when I made the split second decision to not wear a bra to save time getting ready and the fact that I didn't feel good, I felt entitled me. Once I got there it occurred to me that I was at the Target on W. Broad and I'd probably feel right at home being unsupported. Sure enough, saw 3 other ladies in my 10 min. in Target apparently, feeling just as entitled as I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment