Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Savoring...
Will. This summer has been a real eye-opener for me on a lot of different levels, but above them all I've just loved being with Will. I feel so blessed that I have the option of staying home with Will. I go to the gym almost everyday, but other than that, I really don't plan hardly anything because I just want to hang out with Will. I'm sure the years where he thinks I'm a rock star will come to a close before I know it, or we'll have more kiddos that need attention so I just want to savor everything now. There are definitely days when its very difficult to be home, but most always I feel like I have the best job in the world. I feel so blessed to have a house that fully ours. Some might think its small, or that we should have gotten something different, but its just perfect for us. For the average woman my age, I probably live a very boring life-I hardly watch TV, don't have much to do each day, and don't even see adults for the most part. Goodbye to chit chat, goodbye to Facebook, goodbye to cable. You can wait. I'll be here rocking my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel ya. I am in the same boat (mostly). I work part time in the mornings but the afternoons and evenings are mine and Weston's. We don't watch TV much and I love just cuddling and playing with him. Too bad we don't live closer...I'm sure Will & Weston would be great pals!
Perfect Amy. So perfect. I love you
Post a Comment