
The new girls in town rock. There's really just no other way of putting it. I actually look forward to doing laundry now and they just amaze me every time. Like, for instance, I use the "speed cycle" and it only takes 25 minutes and I think its gets my clothes just as clean as the normal cycle. I also love that when my clothes come out of the washer, they are practically dry. I could probably set the dryer time for 20 minutes and they would be done. Also loving the sanitize cycle for this week when Will and I have had colds. The dryer is a whole different love affair. I have emptied the lint trap maybe twice and neither time was it even remotely full. Translation- its damaging my clothes much less than any other dryer I've ever used. These
chickas were worth every penny.
1 comment:
Someday . . .
Post a Comment