Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm so glad these ladies are back in my life!

The Rachel Zoe Project. Rachel Zoe is a celebrity stylist and dresses the likes of Eva Mendez, Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Jennifer Garner, Debra Messing, and Cameron Diaz for Red Carpet events. She's "obsessed" with fashion and searches far and wide for vintage from Channel, etc. She always wears huge sunglasses (except for in the picture above) usually with a big fur vest. Now any normal yahoo would look at the pieces she wears and and think "there's no way those go together", but somehow it just always works out. I wish so badly that 1) I felt like I had a "style" and 2) that I could look at a random pile of clothes and put together an outfit so amazing that a celebrity would PAY me to do it. Now that's a job, if you ask me. She "dies" over 70's glam vintage and I'm starting to look for things from that era on my monthly runs to the thrift store (on half price day, of course).
Project Runway. The thing about Heidi Klum is that your instinct is to despise her. I mean, she's a model, with a model's body, for starters. She models in the Victorias Secret runway show just 2 months after she gives birth. She has amazing clothes, which I 'm sure she gets for free. She's completely on top of her game and is the host of an uber popular show. She's happily married and pops kids out like they're nothin'. Any woman who can have 4 kids and still have her A game on the runway is plenty for me to hate. But I just can't. She's just too likable. She's hilarious and I feel like she would want to be friends with almost everyone she meets. She's anything but a diva and she's probably such a breath of fresh air for almost anyone in the fashion industry. And you like her because you feel like she's a good mom. A good wife. And that she really loves her family. So I'll just go on liking her.

No comments: