Recently I was called as a Provident Living Specialist in my ward. I was thrilled about the calling and I started organizing a canning day at the dry pack cannery in Columbus. I sent out an email with all the info: when we were going, where it is, and the like. I linked the canning price sheet to the email and was excited to see how many people responded they were going because we were expecting quite a few. An older woman in my ward replied quickly with "Wrong link, I think".
Now earlier this day, Cortney and I had a certain dilemma we were discussing through email and I had linked one of my emails to a forum talking about our said dilemma. And I guess by accident I must have linked that forum to my provident living email. I'll just let you see the link. It pretty much speaks for itself.
I'll save you all the speculation. It was negative.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
UUUUGGGHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Oh, Amy. . . I don't even know what to say. That is a top-tenner, forever and always.
Oh thats nothing! trying passing gas in the hallway waiting for the elevator, and then when it comes, the smell follows you ONTO the elevator!
Oh my gosh that is hilarious, Amy! Yikes!
THAT.IS.HILARIOUS!!!!
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Seriously, wow.
that made my day.
Amy, I laughed so hard I cried!! If it makes you feel any better my sister sent back her DVD player back to the dish network instead of her broken receiver and didn't notice until she tried to put a DVD in the broken receiver. Thanks for sharing! Made my day.
Okay I have to comment. Funniest blog post ever. I have come back to it a few times just to get another good laugh and (hope you don't mind) referred a few friends to it as well for their reading enjoyment. Oh Amy. I CAN'T believe you did that. So funny. Way to make your mark in your new ward.
Post a Comment