
Public enemies #1 and #2- Luke and Will. I just know that in a few months Lauren and I are going to walk in on a true disaster. For now, we'll laugh as they unload a whole pack of wipes.

This is what happens when your Dad dresses you for church.

More mischief by Luke and Will.

Luke was sitting in his stroller and Will single-handily climbed up into the stroller himself to sit with Luke. It was hilarious to watch.

This is one of Will's new Bffs- Calder Wilcox. Calder and Will hang out at COSI together every Friday at noon. Will is a few months older than Calder, so he can physically do more things, but Calder weighs more than Will, so he can easily take him down. Its a great combo. Camilla (Calder's Fan Club President/Mom) and I also meet every month for half price day at the thrift store and pretend that we're actually "shopping" eventhough we just scramble through to find a few things before our kids hit the wall.
2 comments:
I love these pics! My favorite is the wipes one...Luke pulls them out, Will sucks them dry! What a team!
Once apon a time I was that friend of yours that you went shopping with on half price day.
The End.
Post a Comment