Thursday, August 20, 2009
The Pillow Factor
All my life, I've had just one pillow. You wouldn't ever need more than that, right? Just a cushion for your noggin-seems sensible enough. Then, I was pregnant and towards the end of that fateful journey, it felt marvelous to clutch another pillow to help stabilize the load in my slumber. So, really no one would ever need more than 2 pillows then, right? Well, recently I have found it most comforting to sleep with a pillow between my knees (I sleep on my side) and somehow that accentuates my comfort level while drifting off to sleep. 3 pillows for one person. Absurd. How many pillows do you use?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha, I love the way you describe that...it is so true. I have to have three as well. Hopefully you dont add another or Cortney will feel like he is going to fall of the bed.
I totally understand the pillow thing; my non-pregnant norm is two (unless we've just gotten new ones that are actually firm enough for one to do), but with baby on board, the more the merrier; don't even know how many I had some of those last 3rd trimester nights. :)
I have always slept with 3 pillows also ... one for my head, one between my knees and one to hug! P.S. I'm not pregnant, just old.
Okay...I have my regular (firm) pillow. Then I have my smushy pillow. Then I have my tempurpedic pillow. And of course, I have my body pillow. I rotate these throughout the night. I have a feeling that all I really need is a good mattress. :)
Post a Comment