
Today is a day for celebrating.
Even if you have no idea who I am, just trust me on this one. We've waited for this day for a long time and it is definitely cause for letting out a big cheer. So do whatever you do--light a candle, pour a drink, or order dessert--and celebrate with me.
7 comments:
YAY! Lets hope it is Adios forever.
Goodbye, Adios, elalleqa, じゃね, Ciao, Aloha, Shalom, Zai Jian, Adeus, and Auf Wiedersehen!!! I hope you get the picture, pump!
*said in Heidi Klum voice* Some pumps are in, and some pumps are OUT. I'm sorry McAllister Pump, but you are out! You may leave the runway.
*said in Tim Gunn voice* We're sorry pump, but we're going to have to ask you to go up and clean your area. And then, we're also going to have to ask you to never return. Ever. Don't even think about it.
Congratulations, Amy, You are IN! *our best wishes*
woohoo! this is a HUGE deal. so glad you made it!
that was Abby. though I'm sure Eli concurs. :)
Amy! Congrats on 2 boys! I hope when kids come we get at least a little boy or two! That would be fun! I miss hangin' with you! I hope you know that I still treasure my green chopsticks you got me! I love those!!! I will have them forever. Rob is jealous he doesn't have a pair :( I hope we get to see you guys sometime soon!
I love the Heidi Klum/Tim Gunn comment.... That is Hilarious.... That pump is SOOOOOO last season.... Mving on into chubby baby boys! Woooo Hooooo!
Post a Comment