Yesterday Will found my breast pump and lifted up his shirt and put it on his belly button.
Today when I was putting Will down for his nap, he yelled "Nigh, Nigh Gooke!" so Duke could hear him out in the family room.
This morning I took a few minutes to watch my boys stare at each other. Will often lies down right next to Duke and just stares and smiles at him for a few minutes. This morning, Will brought over a tiny giraffe toy and was trying to play with it with Duke by making it walk across Duke's tummy. There's no doubt in my mind that Duke will always be protected by his big brother Will.
Last night at 2:30 when after I fed Duke, I just held him for a long time. I was tired, and I could have been sleeping, but I just wanted to hold him and so I did. Because there is only so long that I will be able to have those middle of the night holding sessions with him.
This morning when Cortney was getting ready, Will kept moving Cort's shoes to prevent him from putting his shoes on, knowing that if Dad couldn't put his shoes on, maybe he could stay and play a little longer.
Duke makes this really cute sound that's somewhere in between a cry, a coo, and a growl. It's hard to explain but its the cutest sound on the face of the earth that he only makes when he's truly content.
Love is my family. My dear, sweet, little family.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are all great moments to remember. How did the blessing go?
Post a Comment