A few months ago I was playing outside with Will and heard him say, "Bye, Bug!" and I looked over and I saw him wave to a bug on the sidewalk before he ran into the house to get a drink.
At our ward's Memorial Day Breakfast, I was talking to some friends and Will came up with his fingers pinched together exclaiming, "Bug! Bug! Bug!" I asked him is he had found a bug and he opened his pinched fingers to reveal a spider. I told him to put the spider back on the ground and when that little tiny spider stretched out its 8 legs, it became a very big spider with 1.5 inch legs. Yikes!
Two days ago there was a fly in our house that kept flying by a certain window. Will was sitting on the couch by this window and following the fly and I could tell the wheels were turning in his head. He got up and I saw his hand follow the fly by the window. It was obvious he was trying to catch the fly, and I laughed because he wouldn't be able to actually catch it. Then all of a sudden I realized I couldn't hear the buzzing from the fly anymore and Will was holding the poor little smashed fly in his hands. Mom was wrong yet again.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is hilarious.
Alex use to catch the flies with his tiny little fingers like the karate kid but without the chopsticks!
Post a Comment