
Did your mom ask you this question everyday? Mine sure did! But since I'm not technically in school, I pretty much have to learn on the job. But lucky for me, I only have 2 subjects... Duke and Will. Let's start with Duke. Today, I learned that Duke doesn't just poop, he explodes. After a few blow outs, I casually thought they were flukes and would be rare occurrences. I now have been taught they are an every day occurrence, almost like clockwork, and require a high degree of diligence to prevent, absorb, and clean up. But with a face like that, I would change a million diapers a day. Oh, wait! I already change a millions diapers a day. I meant a trillion.

And now for the older, more experienced subject. Today I learned that Will needs to learn his numbers. After he climbed onto the table for the 10th time this morning, I tried the "1-2-3" trick hoping that somehow my 2 year old, who doesn't know his numbers would magically know that when I got to the number 3, he should get down from the table (P.S. I'm starting to think the "1-2-3" trick is for parents to pause for 3 seconds before they do something rash). It didn't work. And actually after I got to the number 2, Will shrieked, "8!" with incredible enthusiasm and pride, like he had just won the national spelling bee.
3 comments:
haha! I love it! duke is so cute. I love his little angel face. He is so adorable. Oh, and the 1-2-3 thing. I hate it. I am trying to get out of the habit of using. I just read Parenting with Love and Logic and they have a different method that I love. If you are in need of a good parenting book...it is a great one!
That picture of Duke is so adorable! I wish they could stay that inocent looking forever! :) Will looks like a giant now compared to Duke...you sure have 2 cute boys on your hands!
Oh blowouts... At Sarah's checkup today, she blew out all over me, the Doctor's office chair and the floor. Awesome.
Post a Comment